Please sign in to contact the vendor
- NEEM & TULSI - Neem oil acts as a natural emollient and helps to restore skin while Holy Basil or Tulsi helps to nourish the skin and add a glow to it.
- FOR ALL SKIN TYPES - This soap is suitable for all skin types, it is also ideal for those who have acne prone, sensitive and troubled skin.
- 100% NATURAL & ORGANIC - This soap is 100% natural and chemical-free.
- AROMATHERAPY - The pure aromatic fragrance uplifts the mood and calms the anxious and stressed mind.
- AYURVEDIC PROCESS - Made using special Ayurvedic process of the saponifying pure triple oil base of coconut, olive, and castor, so it cleanses without stripping; skin-loving.
The gentle and invigorating fragrance of neem and tulsi lingers long after you have had your daily shower. This pure, Neem Tulsi Soap is a 100% natural bath bar that is antibacterial and its moisturizing formula helps to keep the skin soft and hydrated. Neem & Tulsi Benefits: Neem oil acts as a natural emollient and helps to restore skin while Holy Basil or Tulsi helps to nourish the skin and add a glow to it. While the soap is suitable for all skin types, it is also ideal for those who have acne prone, sensitive and troubled skin. Our signature cold-process saponified, pure triple oil base of coconut, olive and castor cleanses without stripping; skin-loving Aloe Vera tones while the retained pure plant-based glycerine lends to richer moisturizing. This soap soothes, tones purify and maintains pH balance.
A mild and gentle soap full of natural essential oils.
- Saponified Oils of Olive (Olea europaea),
- Vegetable and Castor (Ricinus communis),
- Retained and added plant-based glycerine,
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis),
- cold-pressed Neem oil (Azadirachta indica) and Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum),
- extract and Tulsi leaves (Ocimum tenuiflorum). Nothing else.
100% biodegradable formula and packaging.
How to Use:
Great for the shower, the bath, or to make the guest bathroom smell great! This natural Soap is a great way to add more aromatherapy into you every day.
Work it up into a light lather and massage into the skin at bath time.
Breathe deeply for best results.
No posts found