Please sign in to contact the vendor
Traditional Ayurvedic treatment for hair, this hair oil is infused with hair stimulating botanicals including Sesame Oil, Vetiver roots that give lustre, shine and body, Kayyoni/Bhringraj. Keshin manages more than just 5 hair problems and goes beyond regular hair growth products available in the market. Most non-ayurvedic products may be able to contain only a few of these problems such as Anti-Hair Fall, Anti-Dryness, Anti-Roughness, Anti-Dullness, and Anti-Split Ends. But the benefits of this hair gain oil extend far beyond. Omved Keshin Ayurvedic hair oil is amongst the best FDA approved hair care products for women and men too, will help you combat hair problems such as Hair loss Graying of hair Dandruff Split ends Hair thinning and much more.
- 5 Problems,1 Solution - Hair loss, Graying of hair, Dandruff, Split ends, Hair thinning and much more.
- Nourishes hair and scalp, Promote long, dark, dense and lustrous hair growth
- Suitable for Men & Women
- Prevents dandruff, High in Minerals and Anti-oxidants
A proprietary Ayurvedic oil formulation using the classical oils of Kunthalakanthi, Kayyaunyadi and Neelibhringadi oils as a base.
Some of the main herbs are: Vibhitaki (Terminalia belerica),Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Amalika (Emblica officinalis),Nili (Indigofera tinctoria), Bala (Sida cordifolia), Ushira (Vetivera zizanioides), Chandan (Santalum album), Mushtha (Cyperus rotendus), Cati (Hedychium spicatum), Nimbu (Citrus limon), Vasti (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Gunja (Abrus precatorius), Amrutha/Guduchi (Tinispora cordifolia), Karpoora (Cinnamomum Camphora), Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Indralata (Cardiospermum helicacabum), Ajaksira (Bovidae capra) infused in a base of Narikela (Cocos nucifera), Buffalos milk (Bubalus Bubalis), Cow’s milk (Bos indicus), and Gingely oil (Sesamum indicum).
No artificial fragrance added.
100% biodegradable formula and easily recyclable packaging.
How to Use:
Place 15-30 ml of oil in a container and submerge in hot water until the oil is warm. You can even warm it in sun light. Never heat oil directly on a flame or in a microwave oven.
1. Part your hair and apply oil all over the scalp.
2. Massage the scalp and hair in a circular motion from root to tip.
3. For maximum effectiveness, leave on for an hour or more to allow the valuable botanicals to be absorbed into the scalp.
4. Rinse off with lukewarm water and wash with an Omved's best shampoo in India that suits your hair type. Follow up with a natural conditioner for hair. If not sensitive to the cooling effect on your head, you can apply the oil at night and leave it in until morning. (Sleeping in an air-conditioned room with oiled hair may lead to too much cooling.) Continue this for one to six months and you will see visibly thicker, shinier and healthier hair.
No posts found