Please sign in to contact the vendor
- 100% NATURAL, ORGANIC & CHEMICAL-FREE - This 100% natural bath bar made with pure sandalwood oil known for its anti-aging, antiseptic and skin-enhancing properties.
- GOOD FOR ALL SKIN TYPES & MATURE SKIN - It is suitable for all skin types, but may be extra beneficial for those who have ultra-sensitive and mature complexion. This soap calms the troubled skin and helps to maintain pH balance and revive skin tone.
- AYURVEDIC PROCESS - Made using special Ayurvedic process of the saponyfying pure triple oil base of coconut, olive, and castor, so it cleanses without stripping; skin-loving.
The refreshing and de-stressing aroma of divine Sandalwood will mesmerize you. Omved's Handmade Sandalwood Soap is a 100% natural bath bar made with pure sandalwood oil that is known for its anti-aging, antiseptic and skin-enhancing properties.
Its cooling effect on the skin makes it an ideal summer soap to combat prickly heat and rashes. While the soap is suitable for all skin types, it may be extra beneficial for those who have ultra-sensitive and mature complexion.
The therapeutic, woody yet sweet, fresh and earthy Sandalwood aroma of the Ojas soap is your answer for a deeply relaxing bath. Our signature cold-process saponified, pure triple oil base of coconut, olive and castor cleanses without stripping; skin-loving Aloe Vera tones while the retained pure plant-based glycerine lends for richer moisturizing.
Suitable for problematic skin, this soap calms the troubled skin and helps to maintain pH balance and revive skin tone
A mild, gentle soap, full of natural essential oils.
- Saponified Oils of Olive (Olea europaea),
- Vegetable and Castor (Ricinus communis),
- Retained and added plant-based glycerine,
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), essential oil of extract of Sandalwood (Santalum spicatum).
100% biodegradable formula and packaging.
Great for the shower, the bath or to make the guest bathroom smell great! This natural soap is a great way to add more aromatherapy to you every day.
Work it up into a light lather and massage into the skin at bath time. Breathe deeply for best results.
Caution: For external use only
No posts found