Please sign in to contact the vendor
Almond oil is one of the best oils for almost all kinds of skin disorders. When you consider its countless benefits, Omved Sweet Almond Oil is nothing less than miraculous. Among its many advantages such as being perfect for skin and hair massage and sun-blocking properties, it is also known to:
- Moisturize dry/damaged skin
- Help get a brighter even skin tone
- Lighten marks on the skin
- Nourish dry hair and scalp
- Be an effective anti-oxidant
- Be an anti-aging agent
OMVED Sweet Almond Oil is a repository of vitamins, minerals and a storehouse of nutrients. This cold-pressed virgin Sweet Almond Oil is abundantly moisturizing in nature and meant for various uses. It can easily become your multipurpose base oil for irritated and dry skin, to clear dead skin cells and stretch marks.
Why OMVED cold-pressed virgin Almond Oil?
Extraction of oil under extreme heat and pressure kills its natural bio-active nutrients. But we ensure that OMVED pure virgin, Sweet Almond Oil is extracted through the natural method of cold-pressing. It is extracted without the use of any additives, preservatives or colorants.
Thus we ensure maximum retention of volatile nutrients such as Omega 9, Omega 6 and Phytosterols naturally present in the almond oil. Omved Almond Oil is 100% pure and therapeutic-grade.
Grow with OMVED Almond Oil
Baby Body Massage
Omved Sweet Almond Oil can be used for all infants with normal skin conditions. It is an excellent choice for infant body massage. Almond oil is one of the mildest natural oils and can be used from day one.
According to Ayurveda, massage with almond oil ensures proper protection and nutrition to the delicate baby skin. It protects the baby skin from fungal and bacterial infections. It also prevents itching, dryness and enhances blood circulation in the baby skin.
Note – Before the massage, please apply the Almond Oil on the toes of the infant overnight, and observe for any adverse skin reaction on the following day. You are good to go if there is no problem.
Baby Hair Oil
Omved Sweet Almond Oil can be used as effective hair oil for babies. Early development of the brain depends a lot on the proper blood supply to the baby’s head. Regular massage with Omved almond oil can ensure excellent blood supply and nutrition to the fast-developing brains of the babies.
Almond Oil can be safely used for children of all age groups, with normal skin conditions. In case of any skin disorder, please consult your physician.
Beat all hair problems with OMVED Sweet Almond Oil
Vata Hair - High susceptibility towards dandruff, dry scalp, excess hair fall, and baldness is a Hallmark of the Vata hair. Head massage with Almond Oil eliminates the evil effect of excess Vata. It provides better circulation, thus better nutrition to scalp and hair.
Pitta Hair - Pitta skin is prone towards early graying, swelling and inflammation in the scalp. Almond Oil helps the blood vessels to dilate and balance the temperature in the head region. It prevents scalp infections, inflammation, and swelling.
Kapha Hair - Almond Oil massage helps to stimulate the dull metabolism of the Kapha scalp. It strengthens the hair roots and scalp by accelerating the rate of metabolism. Almond Oil reduces the excessive oiliness by increasing the rate of assimilation of excess oil in the scalp.
Rejuvenating Head Massage
The procedure for body massage(link to body massage) should be used for a head massage as well. Do not use steam treatment for the head as it may damage the fine nerves, blood vessels and sense organs like eyes, ear, etc. Wash off the oil using Purifying Herbal Shampoo for All Hair.
Resolve 7 signs of aging with OMVED Sweet Almond Oil
Body massage with Badamkatel, or Sweet Almond Oil, is considered an excellent beauty treatment according to Ayurveda. Almond Oil helps to clear acne, scars, spots besides reducing wrinkles and improving skin tone and complexion. It brings a natural glow to the driest of skins. Sweet Almond Oil is one Ayurvedic remedy that can be safely trusted for all skin types.
1. Pigmentation – Hyperpigmentation is a result of imbalanced Pitta Dosha. Omved almond oil is hot temperament. It helps to eliminate the excess heat of the skin through blood vessel dilation and reduces the effect of excess pigmentation.
2. Wrinkles – Wrinkles are formed due to rapid degeneration of the skin cells. Vata dosha is primarily responsible for wrinkles. Omved almond oil helps to increase the blood circulation, thereby enhancing the oxygen and nutrition supply to the skin. This helps to slow down the rate of cell death and the formation of wrinkles.
3. Age Spots – With age, the skin metabolism slows down and becomes uneven. This leads to the formation of age spots. Age spots are just like the spots on an aging leaf, they signify the lack of nutrition! Omved almond oil nourishes the deep layers of the skin and protects them from the drying effect of Vata Dosha. Thus it prevents and reverses the formation of age spots.
4. Fine Lines – Fine lines are another result of deteriorating action of excess Vata Dosha. Vata leads to excessive dryness and cell death, leading to the formation of fine lines on the face. Omved almond oil eliminates the dryness and warms the skin with its hot temperament.
5. Scars – Scars are formed either due to external injury or internal cell necrosis (death). Scars are the dead tissue that is not removed from the skin surface because of a slow rate of cell regeneration. Scars are formed as a result of Vata dosha imbalance. Omved Sweet Almond oil accelerates the physiological rate and thus, formation of the new skin cells that can replace the scar tissue.
6. Spots – Spots are formed as a result of trauma or internal blockages. Omved almond oil cleanses the blood vessels, de-clogs the skin channels and promotes faster movement of cell debris from the spotted area. Thus, it can clear the skin spots within a few weeks of regular usage.
7. Early Aging – Early aging results from the constant struggle of the skin cells to maintain their functioning in a rapidly changing external environment. Omved almond oil forms a thin film on the skin that protects it from varying external factors like wind, sunlight, pathogens, etc. It delays the onset of aging and slows down its rate.
No posts found