Please sign in to contact the vendor
- Refreshing aroma – Therapeutic incense blend with a sweet and refreshing fragrance that induces the feeling of joy and happiness
- 100% Natural & Non-Toxic - These agarbattis are made using the purest, natural & non-toxic ingredients
- Hand Rolled – Each agarbatti is carefully hand-rolled using slender sticks of natural white bamboo
- Premium Quality – Uncompromisingly made, these incense sticks contain only premium quality resins, herbs, aromatic roots, and essential oils
- IFRA Standards – Every incense stick is made in accordance with IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
- Authentic making process – These sticks are crafted using traditional, authentic 'Dry Masala Bhatti' method and not like dipped-stick incense that is soaked in perfume and solvents
- No Chemicals - No petrochemicals, dyes, alcohol, pesticides or cheap fillers
Omved’s incense sticks, made using natural white bamboo, are carefully hand rolled into a ‘masala’, or mix of various spices, containing a blend of Orange (Citrus Aurantium), Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia), Lemon (Citrus Limonum), Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) and Petitgrain, in a proprietary base of Jeegat (natural bark) and other aromatic herbs, premium quality resins, and essential oils.
Our Ayurvedic agarbattis are 100% natural and DO NOT contain any petrochemicals, dyes, alcohol, synthetic fragrances, pesticides, glue, toxic fillers or burners, charcoal or dung. We do not apply the dipping technique wherein incense sticks are soaked in perfume and solvents. They are crafted using traditional, authentic 'Dry Masala Bhatti' method.
Omved’s incense sticks are thus Non-toxic, making them most suitable for indoor use, safe for children, elderly and pets.
How to Use:
- Hold a lit match or lighter flame to the incense-coated end of a stick for ten seconds or more, till it lights.
When the tip glows, blow out the flame and let it begin to smolder with light colored smoke.
- Place it in an incense holder to catch the ash.
- After it burns completely, you can use the ash as compost for plants.
Burning time: Approx. 45 mins./stick
Caution: For external use only. Never leave burning incense unattended.
Net Qty.: 30 No. incense sticks
Net Wt.: 30gm.
No posts found